Pool Safety Council
Consumer Product Safety Commission
National Swimming Pool Foundation
The Zac Foundation
About Pool Safety Specialists
Pool Safety Specialists is an independent manufacturers rep organization dedicated to promoting safety products for the pool industry. Structured and put into existence just prior to the enactment of the Virginia Graeme Baker act of 2008, Pool Safety Specialists is dedicated to:
Steve Lincke, the founder of Pool Safety Specialists, has worked in the swimming pool industry for over 30 years. Involved with the design and construction of the swimming pools for the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta, Steve has also worked on pools, spas, and waterparks on land and sea as well as in other countries.
- Educate Pool Professionals on safe construction practices and pool safety products.
- Educate Pool Professionals how to recognize safety concerns with existing pools.
- Educate consumers on pool safety practices.
- Educate consumers on pool safety products.
- Promote learn to swim programs.
- Promote recreational swimming and swimming pools.
- Consulting on pool safety as well as aquatic recreation designs.
Pool Safety Specialists currently promotes swimming pool safety in the States of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin. We welcome your feedback and look forward to assisting with your swimming pool safety needs.